Container Planting – Artisan Terra Cotta Pots
When thinking about container planting, the traditional terra-cotta or resin pot you typically see in stores comes to mind. However, when you take a closer look at different decorative gardening supplies, you’ll be surprised (like me, since I forgot I had these!) at what a beautiful and unique planting you can create! Follow along in Part 4 of 4 different styles of vessels you can use as planters. As well as where you might be able to find them (like in your garage or storage shed). You may be surprised where some of these turn up!
Style 4 – Artisan Terra Cotta Pot (Not Your Typical Terra Cotta Planter)
Using some Artisan Terra Cotta Pots that I found when going through my gardening supplies. What great timing! We wanted to plant some herbs that can be more aggressive and tend to take over the garden if planted in the ground. By container planting them, they will be more controlled and look beautiful as well!
For A Video On This and other Container Planting Styles:
Where To Find Some Unique Terra Cotta-like Pots To Use As Planters
- Concrete Gray Color (Set of 3 Planter Pots) – https://amzn.to/3kKzUB3
- Resin Planter Pot Options:
Check Out More On Recipes, Gardening & Other Topics On My
If you’re new to the channel or haven’t done so yet, please click the Subscribe button for my YouTube Channel. It is a great way to stay up to date & be notified about new videos as they are released!! Also, please click the Thumbs Up button if you enjoyed the video – it really helps my channel!
Check out my Etsy Shop where I have Handy Items for the
Home, Garden, Organization, Kitchen & Canning!
what else is happening on The Homestead:
- Fall Garlic Planting | How to Establish a Perennial Garlic Raised Bed
- How to Build a Raised Garden Bed | Add Garden & Planting Space to Your Property!
- How to Install a Garden Irrigation System
- Companion Planting – What Grows Well with Rhubarb, Garlic, Green Onions & Leeks?
- Helpful Gardening Items & Tools
- Container Planting – Artisan Terra Cotta Pots