How to Install a Garden Irrigation System
Today we will be going over how to install a garden irrigation system. This sprinkler watering system is easy to set up and efficiently waters our entire vegetable garden. As well as some raised garden beds nearby! When planning out your garden planting, consider making room for an irrigation system such as this. It has been a game changer for our gardening this year!
The sprinkler heads have a 12′ spray which can be adjusted. The sprinkler heads also come with attachments to add height to them as your plants grow! Follow along and check out the videos below for detailed information on this system, how it is installed and to see it in action in our vegetable garden!
Check out more details and how to install this Garden Irrigation System Below
Where you can get your own Garden Irrigation System Equipment:
- Nelson Rainscapes Watering System – https://amzn.to/3akBtnb
- Adjustable Irrigation System (Upgrade to Above Style) – https://amzn.to/3OS1895
- Melnor Sprinkler Set with Watering Timer – https://amzn.to/43L5a7t
- Landscape Staples – https://amzn.to/3Moc7C1
- Garden Hose Splitter (2 Way) – https://amzn.to/43EZhIP
- Garden Hose Splitter (4 Way) – https://amzn.to/3X5ppe1
- Gilmour 25′ Garden Hose – https://amzn.to/3aH0h9c
- Gilmour 100 ‘ Garden Hose – https://amzn.to/3PU1OJ0
Check Out More On Recipes, Gardening & Other Topics On My
If you’re new to the channel or haven’t done so yet, please click the Subscribe button for my YouTube Channel. It is a great way to stay up to date & be notified about new videos as they are released!! Also, please click the Thumbs Up button if you enjoyed the video – it really helps my channel!
Check out my Etsy Shop where I have Handy Items for the
Home, Garden, Organization, Kitchen & Canning!
Check out what else is happening on The Homestead
- Fall Garlic Planting | How to Establish a Perennial Garlic Raised Bed
- How to Build a Raised Garden Bed | Add Garden & Planting Space to Your Property!
- How to Install a Garden Irrigation System
- Companion Planting – What Grows Well with Rhubarb, Garlic, Green Onions & Leeks?
- Helpful Gardening Items & Tools